What`s new in PhotoMix 5.3
- The program now fully supports UNDO/REDO functions.
Make use of UNDO/REDO functions to experiment with your projects.
You can use Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y key combinations as well as corresponding toolbar
- Printing from PhotoMix is now improved.
On the File menu, press Print ..., then select a printer in
the dialog box and press "Print" button. Your project will be printed
automatically; its size will be the one specified in Page setup dialog box.
If project size is larger than the one supported by your printer, the project
will be printed on several sheets of the specified format. Join the sheets
to have a large-size print.
- Working with panes has become easier.
Navigate through panes using direct pane access buttons.
- Adjusting photo settings.
Use the set of buttons located to the right of the working area to instantly
rotate/flip photos, change photo settings and enhance photo quality.
- Working with backgrounds - enhanced techniques introduced.
Use the feature of multiple background pattern change to make it suit your
- Blocking separate frames.
Use "Block frame" button located in the smart toolbar to lock
Group, Inc. © 2005