Use this option to print photos directly from PhotoMix.
To print a project
from PhotoMix, do the following:
- create a new project or open an
existing project in PhotoMix.
- on the File menu, click
- in the dialog box that appears:
- select a printer;
- press Properties button
and adjust the printer;
- specify page size and layout;
- press OK button.
If the specified page size is larger than paper size, PhotoMix will ask you
a question: Page that you are trying to print is larger then selected paper
size. Do you want to cut and print page on several pieces of paper?
Click Yes if
you want to have your project printed on several pieces of paper, otherwise
press No. Specify a smaller page size and perform described actions once
- If page size is specified in inches
or millimeters, the project will be printed with resolution specified in printer
- If page size is specified in pixels,
the size of print will depend on selected printer resolution.
- The time it takes to prepare a
project to printing depends on:
- the amount of images and text
added to the project;
- page size.
Group, Inc. © 2005